Nextiva, one of the leading VoIP providers, is now offering you the chance to try Nextiva virtual phone services FREE! With the Nextiva Connect 100 plan you will recieve 100 free minutes. If you decide the Nextiva Connect 100 plan is just what you have been looking for, you may sign up for just $8.95 a month on their annual plan, or $12.95 month to month.
With Nextiva Connect you will receive:
- Local or Toll Free Number – You choose whether you wish to keep an existing phone number, use a local number, use a number from another area, or use a toll free number.
- Voicemail to Email – Listen, delete, or forward your voicemails all from your email.
- Auto-Attendant – Have your calls answered and directed (press 1, press 2, etc.) without the expense of a receptionist.
- Dial-by-Name Directory – Auto-attendant can be set up to prompt your callers to reach a certain person by dialing by last name. This feature allows your small business to appear larger.
- Advanced Call Routing – Forward your calls to multiple places at once, and never miss a call again. Calls can be routed to reach your home, business, cell, or elsewhere.
- Number Portability – Want to keep your old phone number? Quickly and easily switch from your provider to Nextiva with the help of their support desk.
- Special Greetings – Record your own custom Holiday or after hours message.
- Virtual PBX – Create virtual extensions to allow your customers to easily navigate your extensions.
- Web Portal Interface – Control all your Nextiva Connect service options via your own control panel web page.
Need more than 100 minutes? Nextiva Connect is also available with 500 minutes or unlimited minutes. You can get 500 minutes for as low as $19.95/mo or unlimited for $69.95/month. With Nextiva there are no hidden fees and no contract required.
Don’t leave yourself feeling tied to your desk in order to manage your online business. With companies like Nextiva offering so many small business VoIP solutions you can manage your business from virtually anywhere. Nobody even has to know you are sunbathing on a beach somewhere in the tropics, with Nextiva VoIP services you can:
- Make sure your calls get routed to wherever you are.
- Appear to be a large corporation.
- Offer your customers a toll-free number (that doesn’t cost you a fortune).
- Send and receive eFax to/from your phone or Internet connection.
- Recieve your voicemails to your emial.
- Lower your small business communications cost.
- Have unlimited Nationwide calling.
- Get low International calling rates.
- and more…
For more information on the best VoIP phone systems, small business VoIP, or SIP trunking visit Nextiva.com today, or give them a call at (800) 983-4289.